Sunday, September 9, 2007

So My website has been up and running for a few weeks now. I am new to running your own website so had a few teething problems. These are now hopefully coming to an end.

I have some exciting tried and tested Survey , site links currently on there. I am hoping to circulate the site links available as I find more new and interesting sites to post.

As I have said before all the sites on my website are tested by me. I want to emphasis that these sites do not make you a millionaire but work towards making you a bit of extra cash in your spare time.

At this current time I have three links on my site, One of these I will detail today:

Pure profile.

I have been a member of this my self for nearly a year. This site has been updated several times since I first joined it as a member. When I first joined I found it a bit of a let down. I did not get many opportunities to complete surveys or earn money.

A few months ago they updated there site and added a certain feature what they call the 'Next Button' This button involves you logging on your pure profile a few times a week. The next button area shows any survey opportunities available to you. You can earn any thing from 0.20p per survey upwards. This may not sound a lot but you do get a regular opportunity to complete the surveys and at least 0.20p for agreeing to complete even if you don't match what they want. So you don't lose out.

There are other opportunities to make money on this site that don't involve much input.

http://account.pureprofile.com/Login/?referrer=2125969

The more time you put into this site the more you get out.

If you want to check out more about other FREE sites, visit my website :
http://www.jazz-website.com/

No comments: